Bluelight is an economic strategy game about building your own startups in a multiverse. The game implements play to earn mechanics to incentivize active players as they progress. The game has a fine balance between fun gameplay and earnings and doesn't require a start capital or paid items to enjoy the game.
The player’s goal of the game is to build the most powerful startup, represented as a unicorn.
Bluelight has a strong foundation. The product team behind Bluelight has founded the award-winning private web3 browser Aloha, with millions users worldwide. The development partner, Dragons Lake, a development studio that worked on various AAA titles for Epic, Sony and Nintendo. Finally, the lore comes from Take My Muffin animation series by Toonbox and the game will be featured in almost every episode.
As the story of the game goes, the world is on its turning point. Corporations rule the world and the market is divided between them. There is no space to grow, possibilities are limited. Bluelight corporation has decided to expand the market by creating new virtual worlds, the cubes, where young ambitious entrepreneurs can start their own technical revolution.
The cubes are populated with different characters, each one has a unique set of skills that are useful to complete projects and grow the startup. Each cube represents its own universe with specific sets of rules. Owning your own cube creates unparalleled flexibility for the players.
Players can enjoy various activities while growing their startups, like completing projects, building their own offices, training employees, while competing with other players for rankings and participating in PvP battles. Teaming up with other players helps to grow their startup faster. As it’s getting bigger, players can hire other players to work for them.
Those players who have a creative edge can immerse themselves into creating their own NFT-based game assets, setting the projects for other startups or even creating their own universe inside the cube.
Being a web3 game, Bluelight benefits from modern technologies like NFTs and item ownership. Players directly own all the items they have in the game, can rent them out, trade, and can use them across various multiverse experiences that will come in future.
But as we don't want to leave anyone behind, players who are not yet into web3 can still play and enjoy the game, and there is no requirement to purchase anything to start playing. All player's assets can be claimed later, if they want to switch to a full web3 experience later.
Bluelight and its characters are based on an animation series Take My Muffin. It is not necessary to be familiar with a Take My Muffin lore to enjoy the game, but Bluelight and the series include a lot of cross references and come great together. Take My Muffin is available on YouTube for free.
- 1.Dream team with a privacy and blockchain background. Viewpoint Labs runs Aloha, an award-winning privacy-first web3 browser with millions of monthly active users.
- 2.Gamers’ experience first. Bluelight partnered with AAA game development studio, Dragons Lake, to match the expectations of modern gamers.
- 3.The balance between having fun and making money. Our play to earn game is enjoyable to play thanks to high-quality gameplay, various gameplay scenarios and amusing lore of an animation series.
- 4.Straight forward user acquisition strategy Bluelight game will be featured and cross-referenced in every episode of Take My Muffin animation series. Aloha browser will highlight the game to their crypto-native user-base.
- 5.Long-term commitment Viewpoint Labs doesn't raise and has never raised extravagant amounts of money. Viewpoint Labs has a small team allocation with a long vesting period. Our other project, Aloha browser, has been on the market since 2015 and is constantly growing.